Winning Solutions, Inc. - Employment
Winning Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Microsoft Access Developer for our Ames Iowa office.
Duties include providing maintenance to existing Microsoft Access applications. In addition, responsibilities include migrating existing applications to newer versions of MS Access.
- Converting Access Database back ends to MS-SQL Server
- Creating new Microsoft Access databases
- Interface with business users to understand their database requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019/Office 365 Certification preferred but not required
- 3+ years' experience in application development and database design and maintenance
- Knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server to develop databases
- Proven application development experience
- Access developer, Microsoft .NET Platform developer experience a plus
- Extensive experience designing and developing Microsoft Office custom applications using Visual Basic (Excel, Word, Outlook automation and integration with Microsoft Access.
Microsoft Access Developer
Contract to Hire as Full Time Employee based on performance and market conditions
IT/ Software Development
General/ Other: IT/ Software Development
Custom Software Application Development Company